Sunday, January 3, 2010

What happened!?

Geez, my last post was like 2 months ago. Well after a wonderful holiday break away from work, I'm still feeling my last entry...must find new job.

Yashveer spent the entire break working on our kitchen. We now have a garbage disposal in the sink and (drum roll please...) a DISHWASHER! Oh my how the quality of our lives just increased. I can do dishes and clean the kitchen in less than 10 minutes. So much extra time to spend with each other now.

Over the break, I've pondered all sorts of plans for 2010. I've thought of moving to New Zealand, Hawaii, Arizona, and even Portland. The great thing is homes are cheap...the bad thing is there are no jobs.

So I've relinquished the moving idea for now and now have a list of places we are going to visit this year in no particular order: Arizona, Hawaii, Disneyland, Australia, Fiji and New Zealand. Well actually our first stop will be Arizona to see our family. So maybe if we go early this year we can make it again toward the end of the year. I'm even thinking we could fly at the end of January when I have a conference in Portland....After the conference, we could just hop a flight to PHX! We'll see...we'll see.

My desire to migrate toward photography has only tripled over the holiday break, so I also cannot wait to take photos in all the cool places we are going to visit. You can check out my daily photo blog too at http://www.blipfoto.com/inspiredesigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment