Sunday, October 4, 2009

"I am a Gentleman and you are my Queen"



Aayush has a new facination with the plastic bags in the Huggies box. Each time we open a new bag of diapers, Aayush makes himself a new outfit. The outfit pictured left was his alien invader suit. Rishabh's alien invader suit is below.

Today Aayush has created the "Gentleman's Shirt." He has taken the bag and opened it both ends. He then had me poke a hole on each side for his arms. I was able to tie it a little in the back to finalize the design. It looks a bit like Rishabh's outfit below but more refined.

The best part was him coming to me and letting me know (very matter-o-factly) that HE was a gentleman and that I am his queen.
And yeah, I know kids aren't supposed to play with plastic bags, but the entertainment factor is far worth the supposed danger.
Maybe Aayush will be a fashion designer some day. Don't want to squelch the creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment